To apply as a volunteer or for an internship whether paid or not, you need to send your resume and a cover letter via this mailbox.
The following criteria must be met before being hired for a paid internship:
- Be between 15 and 30 years of age (inclusive)
- Successful completion of the DES – Diploma of Secondary Studies
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or refugee status holder in Canada
- Be legally entitled to work as per provincial legislation and regulations
- Not receiving Employment Insurance benefits
Jobs or internships offers (when available)
The Technical Work Experience Program (TWEP) is an initiative of Computers for Schools.
The CFS program is financed by the government of Canada.